CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Best Weekend Ever!!

So this past weekend I got to spend time with my wonderful friends who have all left Snow and some that hadn't. It was wonderful! I got to joke around, laugh my butt off, reminisce, cry a little and get packed into the back of a Jeep with way too many people. Basically, one adventure after the other. Now there are all kinds of fun things that my friends and I get to experience but as with all good times there must be a little bit of WOW NEWS.

This wow news came in the form of a very dear friend who dropped the mother of all news on me. Long story short, she secretly had a baby four months ago and gave it up for adoption. Man I have never been that shocked in my life. A part of me didn't believe her but the proof is in the pictures. She gave birth to a beautiful little boy and had to experience the hardest time of her life when she had to give him up to wonderful people who could give him so much more than she could. I know look at her in a whole new light and commend her for her decision.

On the brighter side of things, it was the traditional trip to Denny's after we all went to see the College's latest play. We decided that instead of ride in comfort, we should pile 7 people into a 4-seater Jeep. Yeah, not our brightest hour. It was fun for about a minute until we decided that those of us, 5, in the back felt as if we were being hoarded over the boarder, much like our neighbors to the South. Imagine for yourself laughing your head off but then realizing that there is no room to move to allow laughing of any kind...seriously, not the best feeling in the world.

After Denny's everyone decided to come back to our place and crashed for the night. Welcome to Hotel Hannon!!! It was really fun to have more than just Zack and I in the apartment for once. After spending lots of effort to keep one of my friends from tormenting Zack, who usually asks for it, we all passed out and woke up about 8 hours later. We then all worked together to make this huge breakfast for ourselves and it was wonderful!! It was so much fun and I haven't had that kind of fun in a while.

I love it when my friends come to town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment