CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Best and Worst

So last night Zack and I went out for the first time since my surgery. We went to dinner and saw "A Christmas Carol" with Jim Carrey, which was interesting but not what the previews make it out to be. We then drove in Jenna's car all the way across town to Starbucks to get hot chocolate. On our way there we thought maybe we should go to Denny's instead and as we were sitting in traffic outside of Denny's Zack told Jenna to jump the small island and in his words, "flip a bitch." Jenna contemplated it up until a cop car pulled up behind us and she abruptly stopped.

After laughing hysterically and hoping the cop car would turn off from behind us, we finally got to Starbucks which happened to be so packed we thought about turning around and going back to Denny's. After ordering we sat down and preceeded to play the best/worst game. Our topic? Dates. We all took turns telling our worst date storries ranging from dates not talking, going out with us to get to someone else, sitting in our dates living rooms with their parents and week long torture of dance drama. As we laughed our ways into telling our best date stories things got better. I was really the only one with a great story. Shaun had too many to pick from, Zack couldn't really remember anything too special (this I was surprised to hear since we have been together for a year and a half!) and Jenna claimed to have never really been on a date.

Well my story came from my high school memories. My all time favorite date was with my good friend Scott whom I took to Preference. We started the day off with dinner which we made ourselves and then our group went out and got on our fourwheelers and mud bogged our way through the mountains. It was the most fun I have ever had. We then decided we should go get ready for the dance. Well regardless our efforts we still went to the dance with mud in our ears and hair. No matter to us, we spent the night dancing, having the most fun and I at one point due to exhaustion of the greatest day ever, fell asleep while dancing. Oh the memories!

I really did love high school and all my great friends I had. Especialy those I still have now.

PS. That actually wasn't the funnest date I have ever been on. It's a tie between that one and a night I spent with Zack in New Mexico the first time he took me home. We thought it would be fun to buy the health drink "Naked" and go somewhere where we could say we "were drinking Naked while/in....(fill in the blank)." It was great fun. We decided to go to this little park and "drink naked on the swings" and then text all our friends the great and glorious news! After the drink was gone the sprinklers came on. Of course my first reaction was to freak out and run but then I decided why not run through the sprinklers instead? It was so much fun chasing and being chased by Zack through the freezing water! After we could no longer feel our limbs we went home where we cuddled and told jokes until it was time for bed. Really one great night with the one and only best guy!

1 comments:

Jake and Cheryl

Cute story! Your date with Zach sounds fun. I remember that pref. That was so funny. Scott told me all about it.

Post a Comment