CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blahhh!

So today has been one of those, don't look at me days. I feel like I look like crap and can't do anything about it. I need a change but I don't know what I dare do. I'm feeling like I can't handle the blonde anymore but I'm afraid that my hubby won't like the "dark side" of me. He probably thinks that he married a bag lady. I have worn the same kinds of clothes for the last week and a half. Sweats, sweats and more sweats. I don't think I know what it is like to put a pair of jeans on anymore! BLAHHHH!!!
So anyway, today is day 10 since the surgery and I'm still not loving this feeling. For those who wonder what it feels like, try giving yourself an asleep feeling with a perma-wedgie and walking around 24/7. Sorry if that was not a good visual but there really isn't anything else to describe it with. I am glad that the cysts are gone but I'm getting a little tired of the pain, stitches and doctors office. (Sorry Shannon, it isn't you, it's me. LOL) But I am really thankful for the wonderful surgeon and his wonderful staff who took such good care of me. Dr. Butte is a great guy who really explains things well to me and laughs when my druggie side comes out. Oh how I'm sure he loves his job!
I just want to give a shout out to my Aunt Share, I want her to know how much I love her and how much I wish that I could be there to take care of her. She is basically amazing and I love reading her blog and seeing how much she really does look like my Grandma. She is a strong cancer survivor - yes she will be - and I take such strength from her and her courageous battle. I love you ShareBear!!!

1 comments:

Sheena

Alison, you are so funny. I have a hard time believing you would ever look anything but pretty.
However, I do understand what you mean, and I usually have a day where I try a new hairdo or makeup on days like that. It's kinda fun, and gives you a break from the norm. :)

Post a Comment