CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh 'Tis the Season!

Wow is it December already? Holy Cow! Time flies and I must say that when I realized that I had been married for more than three months I about freaked out! When did September and October just fly by...not to mention November? Didn't we just celebrate Thanksgiving? Now it feels as if I am getting old when I know that in all reality I am so not!!! 21 is not old and I wish I could be 21 forever! Ok, so not really...but it would be nice.

So anyway, I am really excited to have it just be Christmas. There is something about this time of year that makes me really happy. I love the lights, the smells, the snow...all of it. Most of all I love that I can spend the Holiday with my family and celebrate Christ's birth. It really is a great time of year and a wonderful way to just be happy all the time.

As I think back on Christmas' past I have so many fond memories but this year I am extremely excited to have my first married Christmas! It means so much more this year because this year I get to start my own family traditions with Zack and we can see how they might really play out with our future children. It might work...it might not. I guess we shall see.

I really hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas season and are blessed with all that your hearts may desire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment