CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Oh 'tis the Season!

I love that it's starting to feel like Christmas and winter are in the air. There are so many great times things that take place over the next few months, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and my birthday! Mostly I just love the feeling of watching snow fall, building snowmen, walking under Christmas lights and spending time with my family. I have the best family and now a great new family. My in-laws are wonderful and are there for me all the time. The best part of all? My little family of me and Zack. I am so excited to set up our first Thanksgiving, setting up our first Christmas tree, first Christmas Eve, and all our other firsts that this time of year will bring. I love that I am so blessed not only with family but love. May you all have a wonderful time this Season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment