CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 25, 2013

Third Trimester!!!! Baby Girl Update - 28 weeks!

How Far Along? - 28 weeks

Total Weight Gain? - Why is this even a question? Why would any pregnant woman freely give out this info? I mean, come on!

Stretch Marks? - I would like to find a part of my body that doesn't have them, no, seriously they just pop up when ever they feel like it.

Sleep? - Lately I have been sleeping really hard and when I wake up my hips and abs hurt...bad! Apparently I sleep so hard that I revert back to my pre-pregnancy sleeping positions and they squish Cali so she kicks as hard as she can to make me move. It must work because I always wake up flat on my back feeling like I have bruises the size of babies on my insides...thanks Cali...can't wait for you to do it again tonight!

Best Moment This Week? - Picking out girly fabric for all the covers and blankets I am making for the Princess. It was actually a lot of fun and Zack even helped...for those of you who don't know, Zack is one of the most opinionated but nice people in the world. He could absolutely hate something when I pick it out but not say anything because he doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Then, when I bring it out later he tells me that he doesn't really like it...uh, couldn't you have told me that before we paid for it!!! It's aggravating to say the least so the fact that he was picking out patterns and giving me his opinion on ones I picked out says a lot for him...way to grow Babe!!

Worst Moment This Week? - Hip pain. I have bad knees from years of dance so I at least thought that they would hurt the most but nope, not even a twinge. My hips....well they feel like I need a double hip replacement. Not cool.

Miss Anything? - Seeing my feet. You don't realize how much you depended on looking down at cute new shoes until your big, beach ball of a belly makes it so you can't see anything below the boobs. Also, working. We have been in this limbo type of situation with Medicaid so I can't get a job that would be reported to the State. So I have been jobless since last month. Can you say, 'Daytime tv sucks!!'

Movement? - She is quite the swimmer these days. Sometimes she moves so much that when she stops I freak out and think she's dead. She then kicks me really hard in the bladder or sciatic and I quickly withdraw my thought. Little punk.

Food Cravings? - Fruit, like in the summer. Fresh peaches, cantaloupe, watermellon, oranges, green apples. Winter pregnancies suck if you are a fresh fruit gal. All there is available is canned crap that tastes like metal. Bleck!

Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Men's cologne and I'm recently back to hating on Mexican food. Well I should say, it hates me.

Gender: - GIRL!!!!!

Labor Signs? - Nope! :)

Belly Button in or out? - In

Wedding Ring, On or Off? - Wedding band still on but I've opted out of the engagement ring as it fits a little more snug and I refuse to ever have that thing cut off!

Happy or Moody most of the time? - I'm reaching that stage when all you want to do is just get things ready and put together. Those thoughts keep me pretty happy but then I realize that I still live with my sister and I can't really set up a nursery for my daughter in someone else's house. It's kinda lame. So I'm pretty happy with times of depression. It sucks.

Looking forward to: Having our own place soon. Hopefully really very soon! Something to do during the day, Zack not working nights anymore....it's a long list.

Baby is the size of a: Chihuahua!


Baby's development this week: So I have found this new pregnancy information site called 'Pregnant Chicken' and it is hilarious! It's written by this lady from Canada and her experience with being pregnant. She tells it like it is and can be a little vulgar at times but it is so real (and hilarious!) and at times dead on to what I'm feeling that I go with it. So....at 28 weeks, Baby Cali is the size of a Chihuahua. Roughly 16 inches long and about 2.5 lbs. She is getting better at discerning light and dark and might even be able to see light through my belly. As I'm not inside my belly, I cannot verify this statement. Her brain is active and her movements are getting stronger and more deliberate (opening/closing fists, sucking thumb, turning, etc.) and can cause pain...don't I know it! She is now in her third trimester and could be here pretty much when she feels like it in about 2-3 weeks. Let's hope this princess doesn't like making a grand entrance but rather prefers to be fashionably on time, when she's supposed to, not late, not early....on time!

1 comments:

Melanie

YAY! I hadn't checked your blog in a while. I'm glad your updating it again! Especially about baby Cali! now for some pictures!! haha

Post a Comment