CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baby girl update - 25 weeks!

How Far Along? - 25 weeks

Total Weight Gain? - 5 lbs

Stretch Marks? - Yep!

Sleep? - um, depends on the day....I'm pretty sure I grow in the belly region while I sleep so sometimes sleep isn't so wonderful.

Best Moment This Week? - Finding out that I don't have gestational diabetes. My numbers were so low that it won't even be a problem for me. Yay!!!

Worst Moment This Week? - Not having something to do during the day. Zack is working graveyards so he sleeps all day. My sister works from 11-4 so, I get to spend a lot of the day entertaining myself and watching a lot of t.v. The glucose test drink sucked BIG TIME!!! It was so disgusting and I had to do it twice. Bleck!

Miss Anything? - Hot showers and seeing my feet.

Movement? - Every chance she gets. So far she sleeps like Zack...in circles.

Food Cravings? - Cinnamon rolls. Big, fluffy, warm ones.

Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Men's cologne. I am doing better with Mexican food but some of it still makes me queasy.

Gender: - GIRL!!!!!

Labor Signs? - Not yet and she better stay in there for at least another 10 weeks before she can even think about coming.

Belly Button in or out? - In

Wedding Ring, On or Off? -On

Happy or Moody most of the time? - I am trying really hard to be happy but I have never have dealt with loss of control or not having a plan very well so, I've been a bit emotional...

Looking forward to: Having our own place soon. Hopefully really very soon!

Baby is the size of an: Large rutabaga



Baby's development this week: She is just a little over 1.5 lbs and 13.5 inches. She has more fat by now but still looks like a spider monkey. She's growing more hair now and if we could see it we would be able to discern color and texture. My guess is that she's bald just like I was, (I didn't have hair until I was almost 2.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment