CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Baby girl update - 27 weeks!

How Far Along? - 27 weeks

Total Weight Gain? - I'm not sure about me but baby girl is growing like a weed...almost .5 lbs in the past week.

Stretch Marks? - I would like to find a part of my body that doesn't have them, no, seriously they just pop up when ever they feel like it.

Sleep? - Yes and no. I can sleep on the couch like a champ but sleeping in bed (no matter how many pillows I have) is a different story. There really isn't a good position for me and I'm finding that rolling over takes way more energy than it should.

Best Moment This Week? - Um, no big things happened but I have loved feeling Cali have hiccups. She gets them all the time and from what I can tell, laughs afterwards.

Worst Moment This Week? - Practicing for labor...those Braxton Hicks contractions suck!

Miss Anything? - Laying on my stomach. I have only 3 months left and I can lay on it again!!!

Movement? - All the time! She's going to be a feisty little lady. She kicks me in the sciatic and it kills but I feel that is a good thing...no matter how mad it makes me. She's moving and every movement is proof that she's still alive and that I haven't killed her like every plant I've ever had.

Food Cravings? - Cinnamon rolls. Big, fluffy, warm ones and Code Red, I have a problem.

Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Men's cologne. I am doing better with Mexican food but some of it still makes me queasy.

Gender: - GIRL!!!!!

Labor Signs? - Nope! :)

Belly Button in or out? - In

Wedding Ring, On or Off? - Wedding band still on but I've opted out of the engagement ring as it fits a little more snug and I refuse to ever have that thing cut off!

Happy or Moody most of the time? - As I am 27 weeks pregnant...what personality you get you should be happy for. Hey, no one ever said it was a perfect system.

Looking forward to: Having our own place soon. Hopefully really very soon! Something to do during the day, Zack not working nights anymore....it's a long list.

Baby is the size of a: Head of Cauliflower



Baby's development this week: She is about 2 lbs and is 14 1/2 inches long. She sleeps in regular intervals and opens and closes her little eyes. She might even be trying to suck her thumb now. Her brain is continuing to develop and is very active now. Her lungs are still immature but she would be able to breathe with medical help if she were to be born now. Any little movements I may feel are most likely her having hiccups. They only last a few moments and don't cause her any harm, they just cause a tickling sensation for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment