CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 30, 2013

Later Logan!!! Baby girl update, 24 weeks

So we have left Logan....YAY!!! I mean, aw man! Just kidding. We loved our friends we made and all the great memories but it is SOOOO nice to be back close to family. We are currently living with my sister Brittney (who's also pregnant!) and her husband Adam. Zack is working as a security guard for Chapman Security and I'm just trying to keep my head on straight. Life hasn't been roses this past week and hopefully it gets better soon....

Baby girl is learning a lot! She can kick hard enough that I can see her moving under my shirt. She's gonna be a feisty one. My work friends threw me a baby shower before we moved and I got a lot of cute stuff. I can't wait to dress her up and send back pictures. My ward friends want to throw me a shower in a few weeks so I will be back up in Logan for a day. This is going to be fun!


How Far Along? - 24 1/2  weeks

Total Weight Gain? - 5 lbs

Stretch Marks? - Yep!

Sleep? - Not really, it hurts to lay on my sides.

Best Moment This Week? - Watching her move around....she's gonna be a soccer star or a dancer.

Worst Moment This Week? - Moving. Cali didn't like it. She would kick (felt more like a tantrum) and then roll over and over until I had to sit down. My hands and feet have been swollen from being on my feet while moving...that has really sucked.

Miss Anything? - Cinnamon rolls.

Movement? - Every chance she gets. So far she sleeps like Zack...in circles.

Food Cravings? - Cinnamon rolls. Big, fluffy, warm ones.

Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Men's cologne, Mexican food and this soap that Zack picked out for the bathroom - talk about disgusting!

Gender: - GIRL!!!!!

Labor Signs? - Not yet and hopefully not for a while.

Belly Button in or out? - In

Wedding Ring, On or Off? -On

Happy or Moody most of the time? - I am trying really hard to be happy but I have never have dealt with loss of control or not having a plan very well so, I've been a bit emotional...

Looking forward to: Having our own place soon. Hopefully really very soon!

Baby is the size of an: Large ear of corn



Baby's development this week: She is just a little over 1.5 lbs and a foot long.  She's still lean but will soon start to plump out. Brain is growing quickly and taste buds are continuing to develop. Lungs are developing branches of her respiratory tree and are producing surfactant, a substance that will help air sacs in the lungs inflate once your baby hits the outside world. Her skin is still thin and translucent and that will start to change soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment