CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Newly Weds and Easter Sunday

"Just wanted to inform you all that these two are so meant.

Allie=dancing, twirling, dreaming, hoping, loving, laughing sort of girl.

Zack=thinking, working, creating, experimenting, laughing sort of guy.

It only takes a moment to see how much they love each other. Every day, a kind word, a kiss. In our family, we believe in love and in luck. May every day be filled with both."

This lovely quote was written by my ever endearing and remarkable little sister Becca, just after Zack and I got engaged. I know it's old news but I found it and had to share her beautiful way with words. She is the most adorable and sweet sister...not saying that my older sis Britt isn't, but Bee just has that something. She is the sister with whom I had to share almost everything with as a child in our room and with whom I have grown much accustomed to as being a very best friend. I love her and all our memories...good and bad. Sisters make life easier to go through. I don't know where I would be without her and Britt. If not for them and a select few others (Jenna, Jackie, Jacqui, Jess), I would not be married now. They helped me through waiting and the pain of secret fears of being "left at the altar" and any other wedding mishaps that happen to find their way into a blushing, crying brides mind. Thanks Guys!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment