CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

To be a lonely girl.

So Zack has gone away for a week to work. Yes, good, work = money but, that means that I am left here in this big cold apartment all alone. I hate being alone. I hate it more than anything. I am alone because I have a job here and his job is there (there being Springville) and although I only work three days this week, they are days that make it impossible to just drive all the way from Springville to work them.

My past experiences of being alone have never been good. I tend to have a really hard time, starting right off the bat...yes, minute one. I don't think that it's because I'm afraid or scared of what being alone is, I think that it is because I don't like knowing that I am alone. Weird.

I feel as if the whole being alone thing is just another process. I am left alone, then I go for the movies and the popcorn. So far I've watched two movies and it's just 1 am, which for me is like 1 pm - due to my work schedule of graveyards. I hate that one single thing of being a nurse.

In my whole 8 hours since Zack left, I have realized how much I truly do need Zack around. It's more of just knowing that he is there...even when I know he would much rather be somewhere else doing something else. He has a way of making my apartment more like a home that will one day be filled with little Zack's running around for me to look after. He just completes the puzzle, you know?

So now for another movie. Which one, Harry Potter or Beautician and the Beast?

0 comments:

Post a Comment