CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holy Swine Flu!!!

Yeah it's true...I don't have Swine Flu. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm not contagious but I am seriously considering suing the freak who made me get the immunization that...yep, you guessed it, didn't do it's job! Arghhhh!

On a better note. I had the freaking best time at the mall yesterday with Zack and our friends, Truxton, Megan and Brigdette. Megan and I watched our husbands faces light up as they got their dream presents and cracked up at Bridgette running around. Brigde, my new little bestest friend, only came to me. It was kinda funny, she would bypass her dad completely and come right to me. I have a feeling, though, that her opinion might change. Who knows, I am just the new face right now, that will change one day.

As for Christmas being right around the corner, I can't wait to spend time with family and friends! I also can't wait to see the way Zack will ineveitably light up when he opens that one present he doesn't know about. Hahaha! I do have one thing on him! Finally, he isn't the only one with secrets!

Hope you all get to stay away from the dreaded Swine Flu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment