CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Baby girl update - 22 weeks!

How Far Along? - 22 weeks

Total Weight Gain? - 7.5 lbs

Stretch Marks? - Yep!

Sleep? - It was a little dicey for a minute but now I'm sleeping pretty hard and long.

Best Moment This Week? - She was kicking (I can only feel her right now) and she kicked me so hard that I spit out the water I was drinking...it was hilarious. I laughed really hard. 

Worst Moment This Week? - I had a stranger touch my belly, asking if I could get her to kick them....idiot! Don't touch me! I hate it! You, lady, are intrusive and I don't like you. And for your information, she stopped moving when you touched my belly. Don't do it again! Disclaimer - I don't mind people I know touching my belly but ask first...it's awkward when someone touches me and starts asking questions. If I don't know you that well, or, at all, then no touchy! I'm sure I'm not the first to feel this way and I know I won't be the last.

Miss Anything? - Laying on my stomach and Code Red Mt. Dew.

Movement? - All the time! Zack doesn't believe me but she moves even more when we are cuddling and I'm laying on his chest and his voice is amplified. She reacts to his voice and that makes me feel good...she already loves her Daddy's voice.

Food Cravings? - Random things at random times but mostly Greek yogurt and Cinnamon Rolls.

Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick? - Mexican food and flowery fragrances.

Gender: - GIRL!!!!!

Labor Signs? - Not yet and it better stay that way for a little longer!

Belly Button in or out? - In

Wedding Ring, On or Off? - On

Happy or Moody most of the time? - I'm pretty happy most of the time. I get really silly when I'm tired and "hangry" when I don't eat for a while.

Looking forward to: Zack feeling her kick. It really is an unreal sort of feeling that I feel Zack would totally love!

Baby is the size of an: Spaghetti Squash

Baby's development this week: She looks like a miniature baby now. Lips, eyebrows and eyelids are more distinct and tiny tooth buds are forming beneath the gums. Eyes are formed but the irises still lack pigment. She's 11 inches long and about 1 lb.

I know there might be those who want to see 'bump pics' but I don't do pics right now. I'm pregnant, big and uncomfortable. If you want to see the bump then come see me! Haha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment