CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today's the day...

So today I officially start as manager...honestly I'm freaking out! I'm terrified that something will go wrong and that I won't know how to fix it. My new client has no information other that hear-say and so I get to just "jump in". So far I haven't slept and had two panic attacks...I really hate those two things about myself. I wish I could calm down but until at least two things go right, I probably won't. I kind of feel like Dorothy from "Wizzard of Oz" when she is told that she has to defeat the Wicked Witch of the West and she has that look on her face like she's going to die...yeah, that's how I feel. Like I'm going to die. Pray for me...please just pray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment